If you ever have some time to kill and need a good, usually somewhat odd laugh, check out The Best of Craigslist. Here’s another gem from the archive I consider a favorite. Obviously I did not write this.
I have a fish. Pretty good lookin fish if you ask me. Best looking one in Wal-Mart. Got drunk and thought hey! Fish sounds like a good idea. Bad idea. So now I’m stuck with a fish.
I have no desire to give it a name. But I feel like this fish is now my friend. Weird situation to be in. (not sexual).
I need a name for this fish. She lives a pretty interesting life (pictured).
Whoever offers me the most money will receive the privilege of naming my fish.
I’ll post updates of the offers here at the end of everyday.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN!!!
- weekly updates in my fish’s life every Monday.
- she lives a very interesting life.
- the fish’s dead corpse when it dies.
- or a video of it’s viking funeral.
- If you don’t know what a viking funeral is, look at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjcsFPiQq94
- It’ll go down something like that. (except live music… maybe a keg. Of course you’ll be invited)
THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY ENDS AT THE END OF THE MONTH!!! September 30, 2012 at 5:00 p.m.
If you have any inquires, please hesitate to ask. Its a fish. Not very much to it.
Serious bidders only. This Wal- Mart fish means a lot to me. And by a lot I mean very little.
Poor college student with a stupid fish that thoroughly enjoys swimming… but she acts a little fishy sometimes.
Shoot me an email with your offer and live your life vicariously through my fish’s life.
- Location: Baton Rouge